The following principles govern websites and applications owned and operated by RJW. These principles may or may not apply to any other websites of other entities to which we may provide links. RJW is not responsible, and cannot control the privacy practices or content of any other website.
RJW collects PII when you register with RJW for use of the RJ Westmore Training System (“RJWTS”) or any other RJW applications or services for the following purposes:
- to comply with local, state and federal training regulations
- to provide your employer with verification of your training
- to access and use the products and services you or your company have ordered for your use from RJW;
- to maintain accounting and billing contact information and other financial records;
- to contact you regarding our services and system updates.
When you register with RJW, we may ask for your name, email address, physical address, telephone numbers and, in some cases credit card information when you order services online. RJW may store this information on behalf of our customers as necessary to fulfill our obligations to our customers. RJW requires that all such customers use, hold and process such PII in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
RJW also automatically receives and records information regarding your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you requested.
RJW routinely collects information that cannot be identified to a particular individual such as time-stamps and logs events (like features used, number of participants, etc.) This data is used for accounting/billing purposes as well as for performance and optimization of the RJW services. RJW tries to ensure that such records are viewed only by the customer and others authorized by the customer to access such records. However, RJW is not responsible for any unauthorized access which may result from actions beyond the sole and exclusive control of RJW. Each RJW customer represents that he, she, or it, has the full authority to transmit to RJW all of the information actually transmitted.
Retention and Relevance
RJW may use and retain your PII when you use this website or other RJW applications, or services. RJW may also receive PII from its business partners.
RJW retains the PII that it collects only for the period of time such information is required to achieve the purposes set forth above. Generally, the retention period, will not be greater than two years after you cease to be an active customer depending on the purpose and any regulatory or audit requirements (e.g., financial records may be retained for a longer period to satisfy audit requirements).
RJW uses and retains only your PII which is directly relevant to the purpose for which it is collected. This information is retained as you provide it, but will be updated when you notify us of changes in order to maintain its accuracy.
RJW assumes no independent responsibility to verify the accuracy or currency of any PII.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
RJW will not sell or rent your PII except as authorized under this policy.
RJW will send PII about you to other companies or people only when:
- RJW has your consent to share the information;
- RJW needs to share your information to provide the application or service you have requested;
- RJW needs to send the information to companies who work on behalf of RJW in order to provide an RJW application or service or to otherwise assist RJW with its business activities;
- RJW determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it is necessary to transmit your PII to respond to subpoenas, court orders or engage in the legal process; or
- RJW determines that your actions on our websites violate the RJW End User License Agreement or Terms of Service.
Corrections or Modifications to PII
You can direct RJW to edit, correct, or erase your PII, at any time, except as otherwise provided for in this policy. To request such account maintenance, send your email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also indicate that you do not wish to receive messages from RJW regarding our services or update your information relating to such messages at email@example.com. Following your request for either type of data editing, your information will be changed within a reasonable amount of time in RJW’s databases after we receive the information necessary to process your request.
RJW strongly recommends that you carefully guard any passwords issued by RJW for use of the websites or applications. RJW is not responsible for any unauthorized acquisition and use of passwords or unauthorized access to the RJWTS.
Thank you for joining us in our mission to “SAVE LIVES THROUGH TRAINING”